The Christopher Young Quartet presents 10 new tracks by Young and members of the Quartet.
Bass clarinettist, Christopher Young is joined by an all-star team, Ted Vining on drums, Tom Fryer on guitar and Nick Haywood on bass.
Christopher Young (soprano sax, flutes and bass clarinet) is best-known for co-leading the Lewis and Young Ensemble in the 1990s with well-known indigenous actor/musician Tom E. Lewis.
Ted Vining has recorded with Alan Lee, Don Burrows, Bob Gebert, Bernie McGann, Brian Brown, Musiikki Oy, The Big One, Blow ... and The Ted Vining Trio. He has had a wealth of experience both on and off the jazz stage.
Nick has an extensive performance career with Australian and international jazz musicians. He has played with most leading Australian artists and has numerous TV and movie soundtracks to his credit.
A new collaboration with some of Christopher Young’s oldest collaborators — acoustic bassist Nick Haywood (from the Lewis and Young Ensemble) and guitarist Tom Fryer, with the addition of the great veteran drummer, Ted Vining.
- Domination Christopher Young 9:48
- Gershington Christopher Young 4:55
- Kyotonabe Christopher Young Ted Vining Nick Haywood Tom Fryer 7:22
- Blues Abstract Christopher Young 8:08
- Angel Dance Christopher Young 9:02
- Enigma Christopher Young 8:37
- The Dark Side Christopher Young Ted Vining Nick Haywood Tom Fryer 8:41
- A Cold Melbourne Day Christopher Young 3:37
- Stoicism Christopher Young 7:43
- Etherial Pathways Christopher Young 11:15