O come all ye faithful
A Melbourne-based choir led by Faye Dumont. Variety and finesse is clearly part of their charter.
Faye Dumont is the founder and director of the Faye Dumont Singers, a long-running Melbourne-based choir.
- O come all ye faithful (Traditional)
- A Christmas lullaby Johannes Brahms
- Away in a manger (Traditional)
- The virgin and the child Colin Brumby
- Stars of ice (Chinese folk song)
- I saw a fair maiden Peter Warlock
- Silent night (Traditional)
- Mary had a baby (Spiritual)
- Caroling, caroling Alfred Burt
- Deck the halls (Traditional)
- Still, still, still (Traditional)
- O little town of Bethlehem (Traditional)
- I saw three ships (Traditional)
- White Christmas Irving Berlin
- Children, go where I send you Nina Simone
- A night out for Dobbin Jingle bells Kip Dubbs
Johannes Brahms (1833–1897) was a German composer and pianist, and one of the leading musicians of the Romantic period. In his lifetime, Brahms' popularity and influence were considerable; he is sometimes grouped with Johann Sebastian Bach and Ludwig van Beethoven as one of the Three Bs.
Colin Brumby was born in Melbourne studying in Spain and London. He helped lay the foundation of permanent opera in Queensland and has considerable diversity in his output, representing almost every form in the musical catalogue.